Choosing where to have your baby is one of the first important decisions you will make as a parent. At Missouri Baptist, the overall health and wellness of you and your baby is our number one priority. That is why we have created a comfortable environment for our mothers-to-be. Take a tour of the MoBap Childbirth Center and experience our warm, tranquil environment in person.
Why choose Missouri Baptist? These are our 5 Points of Difference and what makes us special:
- One nurse for mother and baby.
- Anesthesia available 24/7, guided by need, not by numbers.
- A quiet and comfortable atmosphere.
- Parents rave about our neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Our affiliation with St. Louis Children's Hospital and Washington University Physicians.
We also believe you should have the birthing experience you want. Mothers today are offered a variety of birth types to choose from. Some of the most common are:
You can even customize your own birth plan using our Birth Preference Worksheet.
For more information about the Missouri Baptist Childbirth Center, call 314-996-5433 or schedule a tour of our Childbirth Center.