Yoga for Mom and Baby
Get out of your house and into a newborn-friendly environment. Join other parents in this welcoming and casual, four-week, yoga-based class. No previous yoga experience required. Bring along your newborn to pre-crawling baby for an opportunity to socialize and learn gentle movements. Work toward better strength, balance and calm with easy-to-remember breathing exercises. Deepen the connection between you and your baby while easing new parent jitters in a class taught by a certified instructor.
Feeding, diaper changing and meltdowns expected. Mothers, pregnant women and fathers welcome.
In this class expect:
- Strengthen and stretch muscles that you rely on for rocking, cradling and maneuvering your newborn.
- Discover mindful breathing techniques to help activate your pelvic floor muscles and boost abdominal strength.
- Intensify the bond between you and your baby as you complete poses and movements together.
- Meet other new parents going through the same experiences as you.
- Be part of a nurturing environment to discuss worries an concerns.
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat and water bottle.