Birth Options at MoBap are Personal and Tailored to Every Mother and Babies Needs
At Missouri Baptist, you have options.
We believe your birthing experience should be personal and tailored to your needs and the needs of your baby. At Missouri Baptist, we strive to fulfill your special requests and offer a variety of birthing options and various features to assist you throughout your labor and delivery, including:
- Natural Childbirth
- Scheduled Cesarean
- Scheduled Induction
- Warm Water Labor Pool (Immersion Hydrotherapy)
- Mobile Fetal Heart Monitoring
- Birth Ball
- Midwife-Friendly Environment
- Doula-Friendly Environment
To make planning for your happy event easier we offer a birth plan worksheet that provides a list of labor, delivery, and postpartum options to discuss with your provider.
Your overall health and wellness – physical and emotional – is our number one priority. That’s why we have created a warm, comforting environment for our mothers-to-be – to further enhance your experience and promote a sense of tranquility and peace of mind.
As a mother-to-be and new mother, your nourishment is very important. That is why we offer convenient, in-room, and near-by options for dining and snacking:
- ‘Dining on Call’ Room Service -- We offer an extensive menu with various options to choose from, including special dietary, kosher and vegetarian requests. Everything is fresh, made-to-order and available anytime between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Selections are delivered to your room within 45 minutes.
- Nourishment Stations -- Our convenient snack centers in the Childbirth Center provide popsicles, beverages and snacks to mothers and their partners.
We promise to make your hospital stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. If you have special needs, or if there is anything we can do to better accommodate you, just let us know by calling (314) 996-5751 or toll-free (800) 392-0936, or email us.