Preparing for Baby Classes: Childbirth, Infant Care, Breastfeeding and Preparing for Multiples
Equip yourself to help prepare them for success.
At MoBap, we believe that supporting healthy and happy babies begins with supporting their parents. That’s why we offer classes and support groups to guide new parents each step along the exciting path of parenthood.
We offer a variety of online, in-person and a hybrid option of learning and support. We are happy to offer complete self-guided online classes that you can complete at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home. When you sign-up for one of our online classes, you’ll have access to one of our childbirth educators via email to answer any questions you may have. If you opt to take one of our in-person classes, please know that we are following proper precautions to keep you and your family safe so you can focus on learning:
- Our instructors are screened prior to every class for illness symptoms. We emphasize proper hand hygiene and provide appropriate PPE in accordance with CDC guidelines. We encourage our staff to practice social distancing both in and outside of the workplace.
- Proper masking is a requirement in all our facilities.
- We are limiting our class size to no more than 10 people in the classroom and arranging our classrooms to allow a minimum of 6 feet social distancing from others.
- We are requiring a health screening for class attendees immediately prior to class.
- Our environmental services teams remain focused on CDC protocols to disinfect high touch areas in our facility including classroom tables, door handles and elevator buttons. Any equipment utilized in our classes will also undergo stringent cleaning protocols per CDC guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout our facility and in the classroom.
- Although food and drink will not be provided, we encourage you to bring your own drink. Vending machines are available in our building, as is a free ice and water dispenser. The drinking fountains are temporarily closed.
After birth, we will continue to support you. We encourage you to take advantage of all the postpartum support programs offered at MoBap.