Skilled Care for Expectant Mothers and Their Baby
Expectant mothers need support and understanding to help them throughout the course of their pregnancy. Our doctors are committed to helping their patients achieve a healthy, happy pregnancy and delivery.
With more than 150 OB/GYNs on staff at Missouri Baptist, we are confident that we can help you to find the right doctor. Our Physician Referral specialists at 314-996-LIFE will assist in pairing you up with a provider best suited in meeting your medical and financial needs and expectations.
The following are some questions you may wish to ask prospective doctors during consultation visits.
- Hospital Affiliation?
- What percentage of your patients deliver vaginally? By cesarean section?
- What percentage of your patients' labors are induced?
- How do you feel about fetal testing to check for problems and/or identify genetic conditions?
- How do you feel about your patients working with doulas?
- How many times will I see you during the course of my pregnancy?
- Who covers for your practice when you are not available or out of town?