As you know, the adventure is just beginning. And we at MoBap want to help make the transition from hospital to home as easy as possible. Just because you’ve left our building doesn’t mean you’ve left our care. We are still accessible and interested in being a resource for you. Here are some of the ways we do that:
- Upon leaving MoBap, you will be given a helpful guidebook that contains all the information we’ve gone over with you at the hospital, and a resource card filled with important phone numbers at the hospital.
- You can expect a follow-up phone call from one of your OB nurses after you and your baby have been discharged.
- Our lactation consultants are still on call for you, should you have questions or need advice.
- Mom’s MoBap Morning is our popular support group where new moms and their babies get together to share tips or ask questions of the instructor, a registered nurse.
- In addition, we offer numerous continuing education classes, focused on the needs of new parents, such as Breastfeeding Basics, Infant Care, including Infant Massage and CPR classes, Kids and Grandparents classes and more. To learn more, visit My Guide to Classes.
For more information on our new parent classes and support groups, call (314) 996-5751 or toll-free (800) 392-0936, or email us.