The online childbirth class with cover the same material as the on-site class:
- Understand pregnancy -- what’s happening to your body, discomforts, warning signs, nutrition, exercise, and more
- Learn about labor -- preparing for birth, pre-labor signs, onset of labor, 3D animation of labor process, and more
- See how the stages of labor unfold -- watch amazing real-life birth stories
- Discover helpful comfort techniques -- breathing, relaxation, massage, visualization, focal points, hydrotherapy, labor and pushing positions, advice for partners , and more
The cost of the class is $69 which includes:
- Unlimited, 24/7 access for six weeks
- One, on-site labor rehearsal class
- A tour of the birth center
The minimum recommended screen resolution is 1024 x 768. High-speed Internet is required for viewing videos. For audio playback, you will need speakers or headphones connected to your computer. For best functioning of this site, please turn off any popup blockers installed on your computer. Also, in order to watch videos and download PDFs, you must have Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
This site is optimized for the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 7.0 and up
- Firefox 3.0 and up (On Windows and Mac OS)
- Safari 5 and up (On Windows and Mac OS)
- Chrome 6 and up (On Windows and Mac OS)
Payment and Refund Policy
All registrants must pay by credit card at the time of registration. We cannot accept cash or check payments. We cannot offer employee discounts for this online program.
Once you have activated (logged into) the program we can no longer issue a refund.
If you need additional information please call 314.996.5751